The average person spends approximately 90,000 hours of their lifetime at work.
When you take that average, and add it to the fact that the number one leading cause of death for adults in the United States is heart disease, it drastically increases the likelihood of suffering a heart attack while at work.
Heart attacks aren’t the only danger, accidents can happen anytime and anywhere.
One of the best emergency trainings that companies can provide their employees is CPR and First Aid.
Providing CPR training in Los Angeles for your employees is not very costly and most importantly will go a long way in ensuring workplace health and safety.
- First Aid and CPR helps save lives and empowers employees in the workplace.
- Increased survival rates. The longer the body goes without circulation, the lower chance of survival. By performing CPR, you are able to help keep the person’s blood circulating until an ambulance arrives and more advanced tools can be used. The chances of surviving a sudden cardiac arrest increase significantly (more than double) when CPR is started immediately.
- All employees become more safety conscious which promotes a safer work environment.
- Your employees are equipped with skills that they can use anywhere. Employers should feel proud knowing their employees are capable of helping others around them in an emergency.
- It shows employees that the company cares for their health and wellbeing. This will produce happier and more productive employees overall. We all like to know that our employer has our best interest in mind.
It is not the best idea to think about implementing first aid training after an incident occurs. Preventative measures are the best way to ensure that in case of an emergency, you are prepared to deal with the situation accordingly
For further information about the best CPR training in Los Angeles please contact LifeSaver Team at 818.334.2090 or visit www.LifeSaverTeamCPR.com to learn more about our training programs and upcoming classes.