We want to do our part in preparing you, friends and family, and co-works to be fully prepared by offering several options for first aid training.Your group doesn’t even have to come to us. We’ll come to you with our onsite first aid training in Los Angeles program which is also offered in Ventura, Orange, and Riverside counties. Further, we offer emergency preparedness courses that enrich your knowledge and skills to recognize and care for sudden illnesses or injuries:
- Heartsaver Basic Life Saving Healthcare Provider Course
- Heartsaver Combined CPR, First Aid, AED Certification Course
- Heartsaver CPR Course
- Heartsaver Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Course
- Heartsaver AED with Pediatric CPR Course
- Heartsaver First Aid-adult only or Pediatric First Aid
- Heartsaver CPR in Schools Course
- Heartsaver CPR for Family and Friends Awareness Course
Take Your First Aid Training to the Next Level
First aid training prepares you to provide care to both children and adults during times of crisis. Your first response might not be the right response without certified training. Before you do anything, take a moment to survey the scene before jumping into action. First, determine if it is safe for you remain at the scene or if leaving to call for help is the best first response.
Taking a brief moment to seek help is often the best first action. But you need to provide the correct valuable information so that the fastest and most appropriate help is sent as quickly as possible. You want to know:
- What happened?
- Is anyone else available to help? Can someone else call for help while you provide immediate first aid?
- The number of injured people and others who might need help?
- What information can be provided to first responders about the injury or illness? Is it life threatening?
A medical emergency can happen anywhere at anytime. Los Angeles is a bustling metropolis with more than 3.8 million people. Your first aid skills could easily be needed in a crowded restaurant or on the shoulder of a busy Los Angeles highway.
First Aid is a skill that you either use or lose. Even if you’ve had previous training – technology, best practices, and research are always advancing. Your first aid training must be current.
Having current first aid training in Los Angeles does more than save lives. With training, you may be the only person who remains calm in an emergency. You can provide immediate comfort to the injured. Your skills can prevent a temporary injury from becoming a permanent disability.
The action you take at a time of emergency can save another’s life. Taking First Aid and CPR training in Los Angeles gives you the confidence to immediately deliver lifesaving care when need be.To learn more about our different programs please visit www.LifeSaverTeamCPR.com or contact the LifeSaver Team at 818.334.2090 with any questions.
Leave a Reply